Posted , 4 users are following.

I had technical difficulties. Hah  Lost my password.  😭. This damn ipad.  xxoo

1 like, 66 replies

66 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Glad your back on Dottie! 
    • Posted

Hi there smile got some sleep last night got my medicine(yeah) still feeling tired though. I guess I just need to get caught up on my sleep. Got up last night to cook hubby's dinner my balance was a little off. But I did sleep somesmile 

Beth ( hugs your way)

• Posted

Hi Beth

glad your catching up on your sleep...

off balance 😢  think we can all say we have had those days ..

you take care hun

big hugs 

Jay xx

• Posted

I just read something funny Jayneejay !!

"Just reach for the stars ".... "At least it will keep your boobs from sagging"!! Hehe!!

Hugs your way toosmile

Beth

• Posted

Hi Beth

hahahaha reach for the stars ... I will give it a go later , plenty of stars here at night .. ' i love the night sky and stars' 

i dont have the sagging problem 😃 had mine uplifted .. They kept getting trapped under the toilet seat hehehehehehe

jay xx

• Posted

Hahahaha.... Kept getting caught under the toilet!! That's funny Jayneejay smilesmile km just going to throw mine over my shoulders when they get in my waysmile or step on them!! Hehe! 

Hugs Beth

• Posted

Hi Beth

yeah.. Wang em over your shoulders.. 😃

jay xx

• Posted

Sounds like the altered version of a guide campfire song our leaders tried to stop us singing. It goes:-

"Do your boobs hang low, can you swing them too and fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow, can you sling them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier, do your boobs hang low."

• Posted

Oh my I remember that song... Oh and I want to just thank you now because I will be singing that all day smilesmile

Beth

• Posted

That's OK and snigger. I went right through the movement from brownies on and was a guider. My sister was a Brown Owl for 26yrs smile
    • Posted

We altered words left, right and centre - the original was ears,  no doubt you can guess what our scout troop changed that too smile Also if there were alternative words to a song floating about they always came in our direction. smile
    • Posted

Hi Beth,  I'm back to the wonderful world of meno.  Would rather be in Rio though 🌴😎☀️ok it kinda rhymed 😂  xxoo
    • Posted

Hey Dottie

I understand. This " mean" o pause stuff is not fun at all. I'm catching up on some much needed sleep! But trying to stay positive. But it's hard sometimessad telling myself I should go out some but right now I just haven't felt like it much plus a toothache but am taking antibiotic for it now. Hope all is well for you.

Bethsmile

• Posted

Good morning Jayneejay  smile I hear your frustrated !! Straighten them out! 

Bethsmile

• Posted

Hi Beth 

😃

i already have 😃

hope your okay.. did you get your tooth checked out then hun, take it you have a tooth infection then do you .. 

hope it gets better ..

jay xx

• Posted

Yes I am on an antibiotic now for it. I think my period is getting better ! I hope. I did some spotting then my period a good 5 days. This morning I went to the bathroom was just a little blood after I used the bathroom. I keep track of this. What time is it there now? Did you reach for the starssmilesmile hehe!! Jayneejay do really get through all this madness?

Beth... Hugs

• Posted

Hi Beth

its almost 6pm here ...

i wont go out and reach for the stars tonight though..

incase theres a space craft full of aliens looking down at me, they may think i am waving to them 😃

i think i am going round the twist 

jay xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.