Hi trying for a baby my 3rd one

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi we are trying for A baby recently we have been safe during safe untill the last week I had sex 2 times before my period was due and I havnt come on. Any help would be great foes anyone no why I wudnt come as I'm due within the week just gone but I did have sex day before I was due on and day after. Thank you

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Have you done a pregnancy test?
    • Posted

It's only been about a week since I had sex Witch timing of that I was due on around16th but still not come on they were time we didn't use anything as we decided to try again. I've still not come on but have had thick white discharged I'll think it's 3 weeks u test isn't it?
    • Posted

I use a fertility monitor which is proven to be very accurate, it allows you to test for pregnancy 3 days before your period! 

I woulkd test anyway and then again a week later and if still no period I would maybe see your GP? 

• Posted

Thank you would u say around ten days is to early to test from last unprotected sex?
  • Posted

They say that 14 days is more accurate. 

One frined of mine did a test at 10 days and had a negative test then at day 14 had a positive one! 

• Posted

It been about ten days I just done one it's negative still no perdio thou but I did have unprotected sex before I was due on to Witch I've read people have got pregnant then and some say u cnt get pregnant. I shud come on end of month normaly middle to end I come on . Witch I have not yet. I think it was 19 th and 20 th unprotected sex
    • Posted

I would leave it another couple of days and see if you either have your period or test again for pregnancy.

Everyone is different, I have been trying for over 2 years and have still not even missed one day of a period!! 

• Posted

Wow my other two were unplanned and my perdios have been on time latley so wen I had unprotected sex before my period was due and I didn't one on I fort has sex delayed it im not sure. .... I work for a company were we have natural products and I have a few people that have struggled and conceived so I just started taking a few products hoping for success. Have u got any children already?
    • Posted

What products did you take? No I do not have any children and am desperate to fall pregnant. 

My partner has a child and I am longing to give him another. 

• Posted

Do u have fb or an email or what's app or anything I could go thou with u and show h a few things.... Would live to help you. As I have others who have had great success..... It won't let me private message h

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.