Hiatus Hernia

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Everyone

Im new to the group , I have suffered from a result of taking alendronic acid which resulted in me suffering from gastric problems. So my journey started in 2004 to date , I cant count the amount of times Ive had endoscopys ,diagnosed with Easophagitus ,Gerd, etc had my gall bladder out in 2017. now been diagnosed with sliding hiatul hernia 3cm. and Dysmotile Easophagus The pain Im suffering is horrendous ,chest pain like you wouldnt believe, back pain which tends to be more on the left but radiates everywhere. When i bend down and stand up I get heartburn. Infact I tend to experience heartburn after I eat or drink anything. The pain gets worse in the evening after a day of eating food etc . Lucky if i get a nights sleep. Carrying heavy shopping is a struggle and leaves me breathless . Does anyone else constantly cough drives me mad .Waiting for hospital appt for surgery , but with this covd virus it is delaying operations . Meds i stopped taking Ranatidine as it was banned anyway. This made my hair fall out along with every other drug Ive had to take. Im on Esomprazole atm .

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.