Posted , 5 users are following.

where can i get a private hida scan in the uk??

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Have you got private health insurance? I’d speak to someone like bupa to see where does it in your area and how much it would be. After consultant referral I got one in 10 days through nhs xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Beth

    Just google local private hospitals and they will perform tests or you can go through the NHS and pay, they just invoice you. My gp was quite happy to refer me as I wanted a quick answer. It took me less than a week to get an appointment through. Good luck

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi beth

    the London digestive centre.

    41 wellbeck street London.

    contact mr Charles imber.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up