high blood pressure?

Posted , 4 users are following.

does anyone else have high blood pressure with their anxiety? mine was high at my last dr app and I'm scared itll get worse im trying to lose weight and exercise more

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Are you overweight Tammi?

How high was it? Is it normally high?

• Posted

yes 100 pounds rolleyes i think it was 168 on top idk about the bottom im just scared hopefully by Feb 9th itll go down rolleyes
    • Posted

yes im 100 pounds over weight i think it was 168 my dr told me to try to lose some weight and if it doesnt go down by feb 9 shell start me on bp meds but im starting a diet and exercising more 👍💗
    • Posted

Don't worry I'm about 90 lbs overweight and slowly working on bringing it down. I don't have high blood pressure, but I know that if I gain anymore weight I will. Just try to calm yourself down, remember that stress is also a big issue when it comes to high blood pressure. Work on your weight slowly, and don't do any crazy diets. Take it easy hon.
    • Posted

thank you smile i will everything just stresses me out lately and i think the worst sad
    • Posted

It's understandable and I know it's uncontrollable. Feel better xoxo
  • Posted

Hii dear

Are u anxitious during bp test

Mine always above boderline cause i m little anxitious in dr office

• Posted

Tammi, my np is usually higher while I'm anxious. My dr. Often has it taken again at the end of my appointment. Often it has come back down by then. During my "breaks" from anxiety my np is always normal. My Dr. Doesn't treat me for high np, she says it is anxiety.

Walking is a great way to lower np, treat anxiety and help with weight loss. I lost thirty pounds last year and am keeping it off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.