high heart rate

Posted , 7 users are following.

anyone else always have a high heart rate from anxiety, stress etc. ? mine is averaging 90-100bpm daily.....

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I do! It's been high for years. My mom has a high heart rate too. She also suffers from anxiety.

• Posted

Yes Joe, my heart rate used to be 60-65. Since anxiety came into my life, it is 80-100. I believe that is true of many of us in this forum. I'm sure you will be hearing from others.

It doean't seem to concern my doc, so it doesn't concern me. At least it is still pumping away, and that is good...especially at my advanced age, Honey. lol

• Posted

That heart rate is high but still normal

Does it feel fast or do you know because you monitor it

• Posted

According to many reliable sources, the normal adult resting heart rate ranges from 60 - 100 bpm.

It would appear to me that your stated range of 90 - 100 bmp is still within that range even though it's on the high side.

My resting HR will range anywhere from the mid-60s to mid-90s during the course of a day and sometimes when I feel a little tired and exhausted my HR will be on the high end but I count that as "normal" for me so it doesn't worry me.

• Posted

thanks everyone much appreciated
  • Posted

Hi joe,yea me too,im 25,and it started when i was 20 i always have a high rate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.