HIS THIS GENITAL WARTS OR HERPES??! HELP

Posted , 9 users are following.

PICTURE WARNING I think I have a bad case of genital warts... or something I'm not sure about! I really need help anxiety is killing me. It only itches when I pay attention to it no burning or anything when I urinate... I'll have a weird smell (I can't really describe how it smells, I'll try if someone ask) sometimes but not often. If I scratch too hard it'll bleed a bit. The bumps along my vaginal lips don't itch but the white clustered ones only seem to itch when I lay down or just relaxing. Also it's really bumpy inside my vaginal hole and discharge is VERY thick mild grayish it can be milky thick

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Edited

might be vestibular papillomatosis

• Posted

Does that cause itching? and does the cluttered bumps under the left symmetrical line on my vaginal wall concern you?

• Posted

do you feel itching your vaginal opening? that can happens sometimes with vp. and vp can present in all sorts of patterns and shapes but trust me thats not herpes. possible hpv/genital warts. your d

• Posted

your doctor would have to examine you for that.

• Edited

it looks like vestibular papillomatosis we

• Edited

its common on both sides of the labia im symmetrical lines and the vaginal opening

• Posted

Does that cause itching? and does the cluttered bumps under the left symmetrical line on my vaginal wall concern you?

• Posted

the cluster could be warts u should have the discharge swabbed to could be yeast or some other infection

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.