HIV 12 weeks negative 4th gen but have a few symptoms?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello friends

Okay my story goes like this , 11 november 2019 i prefomed oral sex and some clit rubbing with my penis on a female from south america , i dont know here status .

Ive done 10 yes 10 4th generation tests at my local gum and a couple privately in london Harley street , all perfect ( negative ) my last test was 5th feb 2020 .

my concerns , oral thrush , slight rash on the side of rib cage and tummy noises .

Gum clinic & GP says your good all tests perfect , please can anyone advice me further .

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

u can have oral thrush an it not be related to hiv iv had it before and have no immune comprimising issues the symptoms u have could be related to many other things an not just hiv if u have had 10 tests and all negative u can safely say u dont have hiv

• Posted

Thankyou Kim , honestly the rash and thrush worrys me a little but then 10 Tests later im sure im okay - stress and being a little run down does not help .

be lucky

• Posted

10 tests and your clinic and GP say you're good...You're good, Friend 😃

Your anxiety is getting the best of you. That's a lot of tests. Please believe the tests and your doctors. Chronic stress is terrible for both your mind and body. You don't have HIV. As soon as you start believing it the sooner those symptoms will go away. I bet the rash is just dry skin so put some lotion on it and forget about it. If you're sure you have thrush then get that cleared up but I think your brain is just being a jerk. Eat some yogurt. Brush your tongue when you brush your teeth. If you have a coating it may just be that you have a little too much bacteria in your mouth. And tummy noises...that's likely nerves. Try an antacid to chill it out before you end up with an ulcer (I have one from chronic stress - it's no fun). You're just hyper aware of everything because you've been so worried you're sick. You don't have HIV. Truly, you don't.

And lastly, I'd like to very gently, very kindly, suggest you have a conversation with your GP about treatment for your anxiety. It took me years of fretting over everything before I became emotionally tired enough to just admit that my brain needed a little boost. I'm still an anxious person...it's just part of my nature...but medicine takes the edge off. I wish I'd tried it sooner. I would have had a more enjoyable young adult life.

• Posted

Just saw the other person's reply above...thrush really isn't so uncommon. Like she said, it has many causes. My son had it as a baby from an antibiotic I took when I was nursing him. He had it in his mouth and on his bottom. Both ends itched like crazy. He got it again years later just in his mouth after he took a round of antibiotics. Thrush just happens sometimes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Posted

Hello friends

highly appreciated , its like i just feel that something maybe missing from my tests - but again 10 4th generation tests from the vien cant be incorrect , i think the mind can play havoc with a person and yes the rash does turn white when pressed so i know thats a good thing , im going to address the trush thru my Gp and get to an oral doctor , to everyone here that commented - Thankyou so much and your all amazing and the universe loves you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.