Hiv

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had unprotected sex on nov 12 with a sexworker and the very next day my penis was burning after i peed and nov 16 i became constipated at that time i was having Severe burning after peeing for about 2 weeks and was constipated and still dealing with it i also at the time was having slight sharp pain in my urethra and butt and my testicles was itch and a little slight pain i did not even think about hiv at this point the sex worker went and got tested on nov21 but she did not give me a copy like she said she was she sent it to my phone and it had hiv 4th gen non reactive but it was blurry but then dec19 my throat became sore and dry and it felt like something was in my throat for about 7 days and it started getting better but then i felt my throat getting sore again and i have canker sore on my tongue and now gums and last saturday my uvula became red and flamed so bad that my uvula was touching my tongue it was like a strawberry i been tested at 5,6,7, for the 4th GEN and i just got tested monday at 63 days which makes 9 weeks i had about 2 night where i woke up and my shirt was Completely wet and cold and my pillow as well but i wasnt cold im having problem sleeping cause im nervous i may have hiv

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for the information. Based on everything you have said it doesn't appear that the sex worker nor you have any HIV.

It could be anxiety, stress, viral infections such as mono, bacterial infections such as strep throat, or allergic reactions. HIV wouldn't react in the way you have described it. It would be a good idea to have an exam done by your doctor and run some blood work to see what the cause for these symptoms are.

• Posted

my uvual is swollen imageand i have sore on my gums as well i was tested for mono and everything was negative but im having Symptoms

• Posted

i was tested for strep as well everything came back neg i feel so down

• Posted

Then you could have other viral or bacterial infections

There are 30-40 different viruses and bacteria which can cause infections of the throat or mouth including canker sores.

at 12 weeks test results will be accurate

• Posted

so nervous causes she was tested in november and it was non reactive 4th gen and i took 5,6,7,9 test for the 4th gen but im having Symptoms she could have been expose before me she said said nothing wrong with her but i dont know

• Posted

i have 17 days left and it will be 84 days 12 weeks and my mouth and neck achs and my throat is sore off and on i have tingling hand slightly im scared my test going to change at 12

• Posted

it won't change. your symptoms could be anxiety related. get some overall blood tests done to see if its something else. doesnt sound like its HIV if you have had that many tests.

• Posted

ok where should go i been every where i was reading a guy name antony up here problems and he sounded like me but he made it past 12 WEEKS i pray and hope i can

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.