Hiv fear

Posted , 5 users are following.

these are all my symptoms still after 1.5 years i tested negative ab/ag 1/2 at 6 months but still have all this happening

Anxiety

Depression

Always anxious

Brown stripe on thumb nail

Saliva ducts in mouth raised

Feeling nauseous

Swollen adenoids

Yellow loose smelly stool

Frequent urinating

Frequent yellow urine

Bloated sore tummy

Constant fatigue

Poor broken sleep

White tongue

White pimple like spots under head of penis

Nail abnormalities

Knumb hands when lying down at night and morning

Some mornings gag vomit clear mucus

Sore shoulders

Low energy

No appetite

No interest in anything I do anymore

Scared of everything

Blurred vision often

Sore inner thighs to touch

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

always sore lymph nodes in my neck also

• Posted

Hi Carl, after testing at 6 months period, HIV isn't your concern. I assume that you always think about what you might have and stay feared ?

I also had a same problem but my symptoms lasted for a months only except white tongue and lymph nods on my neck which is barely feelable . I would say stop thinking about it and give a chance what's the changes . at seven months mark i also did 3rd test and doctor said three months test was more than enough and if you're always scared about it, its always better to get a help from therapist before its leads to an another problems. GOOD LUCK!!

• Posted

Also keep in mind that HIV isn't a disease , It's a virus. many people who diagnosed with it doesn't even shows a symptoms so stay away from google including this forum and do stuff like meditation, eat healthy stuffs and see if its help you.

• Posted

hiv is not your concern. you have tested negative

• Posted

I believe its just your anxiety that is getting the best of you. Try to relax and not think about it. Easier said than done I know. But you have to other wise you will cause yourself to get sick.

• Posted

It is your anxiety that is causing all of those symptoms. I've been in the same situation minus most of the symptoms you're having.

• Posted

so you havent had the symptoms i get ?

• Posted

so you havent had the symptoms i get ?

• Posted

Sorry for only replying now. I've had the symptoms of HIV is. And seeing those symptoms caused my anxiety and depression to kick in.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.