Hiv I tested at 19weeks negative but I did a cd4 test and my cd4 count is 608 that’s normal but low

Posted , 3 users are following.

i tested at 19 weeks 4th gen nonreactive 136days and i did my 2nd hiv rna 1 test nonreactive but my cd4 count is 608 and i havent test at 6months

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

im scared my cd4 going to drop i had alot of symptoms im at 5months 21weeks and im scared

• Posted

please help!!!

• Posted

Hello,

You have posted a lot about being worried and that all the test you have taken have been negative test after test. You have been negative at several check points and almost all statistics state 3 month and in RARE cases it shows up at 6 month. you should see a doctor about your anxiety and stress and other symptoms if you haven't already from 6 months ago. if the test results are stating the cold facts then its true that you do not have HIV.

So these symptoms are something else not related to HIV. So maybe go a see what else could be causing these symptoms and that they may feel like HIV related symptoms, they are not based off your test results. Maybe go see a therapist or another doctor to do a physical maybe ask for a heavier dose of antibiotics. But based off of the facts and the test, these symptoms are not related to HIV.

Move on and learn from your mistake. As soon as you move past this bump in the road, you will feel better mentally and physically. Rest assured you do not have HIV and these symptoms could be all mental or related to something else.

Please please please stop worrying about this, these symptoms are not related to HIV. Try to move on and learn from your mistake.

Have a wonderful day!

• Posted

im a bit nervous because i havent tested at 6months im at 21weeks 5months right now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.