Hiv keep testing negative

Posted , 13 users are following.

so i have all the symptoms of hiv but i keep testing negative

does anyone else have the same thing ??

i tested negative at 4 weeks 6 months ab/ag 1/2 and 16 months antibody test but still have all of these symptoms

Anxiety

Depression

Gagging in the morning

Acid reflux coming up my throat at 2am in morning and vomiting

Sore armpits

Sore inner arms

Sore inner thighs

Headaches

Extremely fatigued

No appetite

Brown stripe on nail and other nail problems

Weird line marks on arms not scratches but look like it

Bruises at top of legs by groin

Yellow loose smelly stools constant

Stomach cramps bloating

Sore throat

Sore lymph node behind ears

White tongue

Fordyce spots on lips

Always really hot and sweat easily

White spots on penis

Sometimes sore urethra

Sinus problems

Parotid ducts in mouth raised

Frequent urination

Always yellow urine

Always Knumb hands when I lay down and at night

Muscle twitches

Blurry vision

Inside lips skin peeling off

Weird yellow moles on arms

Toenails changing colour

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

you sound like you really want HIV or you crave it and you hope you get it.

you really need to treat your anxiety and depression, there are many good medicines out there for you condition ,ask you psychiatrist to find the right one.

also stay away from alcohol , smoke , drugs , coffee and bad food.

• Posted

not at all im so scared and i feel so bad all the time its absolutely horrible

• Edited

This is just a chain reaction caused by a depression. You are now captured in a vicious circle. The sooner you assume that this is nothing else than a major depressive disorder which has to be treated, the sooner you will get better. I have gone through this and I had even more serious symptoms. Just don't look for new symptoms, stop thinking how miserable you feel and start to treat your depression - all the symptoms will disappear. Just pull yourself together and do it! This is absolutely definitely not HIV!

• Posted

im going threw the same thing im currently at 164 days 23weeks 5months i tested at 5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,16,19,weeks and i tested last week at 22weeks on the 4th gen nonreactive i did 2 RNA HIV1 test 1 at 10weeks and my recent 1 at 20weeks nonreactive i have all the same symptoms u have im currently have Diarrhea for 2 days now and i keep getting slight headaches i have 18days left until 180days 6months im so nervous i been praying so much

• Posted

im in the sane situaion . i have had a few of these symptoms . the muscle twitching was the first thing that started. i think about how this affects the whole body and cant help but think thats its a virsus but antibotics made me feel a lot better and antibotics only fight against bacteria. im so confused

• Posted

I do have some of symptoms despite of negative test for hiv after 2 years of risky exposure.last week I was with doctor and told him whole story and he did hiv test and told me you don't have hiv and he was clue less.my current symptoms are white tongue,blisters on throat,joint pains,feeling heat on toes,random rashes and sleeping problem.I don't think it's hiv maybe we have new virus.

• Posted

can anyone help ?

• Posted

what other tests have you done.?

besides antibody tests

I have all your symptoms and some more

• Posted

sandy any updates, have also tested for 20 months

please f/ u thanks

• Posted

hi Sandy any updates?for me its been 5 years negative but absolutely same simptoms like you.!!

• Posted

Hello Kataka, I m in the same situation could de exchange about this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.