HIV Symptoms

Posted ,

Hello,

I doubt of a potential exposure on a massage parlour, even though i as requested for B2B massage i am assuming of a direct exposure at some point. I immediately had these thought of being exposed and started to google on all the material. 3 days after the exposure I had sore throat did the CBC showed high WBC neutropholis and was on antibiotic post that i had severe Stress and Anxiety and the same has been increasing every day with google on side. I have symptoms of Hands and feet tingling, Not able to sleep, Chills at night then sensitivity to pains. Monitoring myself too much and noticing things on my face which i realised later that has been for years. I did the Rapid 3Gen test from Microssid India which they say is P24 and Antigen on day 55 and the test came negative. I spoke to the owner of Microsidd and he confirmed it conclusive. I even spoke to the Girl she say she is clean and has no issues i met her after 3 months also. I have completed 3 months 13 days back and I had Pompolyx on my palm very minor and then had Sore throat again and i guess lympnode on armpit . In between I did nearly 5 CBC all was normal and good. I am still confused what to be done.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

@syntax_error please respond to my post

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.