Hiv test

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone can help me 3 months ago me and my bf at the time was messing around one night one thing led to another and he inserted his Penis inside me for about 5 minuts no egaculation took place and I stopped because we didn't have any protection this is the first and only time we had any sexual in counters anyway a month after I went and had a hiv test done at the hospital it came back negative and was wondering if this would be accurate or do I need another test? Thank you.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Why would you have a tendon giv test was there suspicion he was hiv poss?

Did you have any symptoms that made you think you contracted it?

• Posted

No symptoms i asked if he had it he said no I suffer with health anxiety and it's playing on my mind I'm sending my self crazy with worry.

• Posted

Maybe try to relax then if so symptoms ️an you can take his word for it , if not get your results ️an keep calm untill then x good luck
  • Posted

Also Google is not the best thing, for ppl suffering health anxiety I've been there my dr told me off about that x

• Posted

My test came back negative do I need to do another as this test was done a month after?
    • Posted

I'm not sure because I have never done a yet for this but I have read forums where ppl have wrote after 12 weeks ,so maybe go back after another two months x

• Posted

Well if any symptoms have not occurred, then your probably ok but for peace of mind go and resit the test again x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.