Hiv test

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear members, sorry for my bad English. I have had a sex with a CSW almost three months ago. I went get tested for several times due to my anxiety.

1. PCR RNA/DNA (Cepheid) qualitative at 23 days
  2. A rapid blood test (Alere determine) and and an antigen test separately at 58 days
  3. A duo ELISA test (chinese made wantai) at 68 days respectively, all came back negative.

My symptoms are

4. Weakness and dizziness particularly afternoon
  5. Sweating
  6. Irritability
  7. Tingling around lip
  8. On and off throat pain

Should I go for further test?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

if all tests came back negative then you do not have HiV. and the symptoms are caused by something else

• Posted

Despite having some negative results I just can not get rid of hiv phobia.

• Posted

i understand that. but you need to trust the results. hiv symptoms are so generic for most things. and youll spend your life constantly worrying. making yourself unwell with the anxiety.

• Posted

I have Cobas combi PT test at 14 weeks done, is it conclusive, should I move on?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.