sore throat

occasional sore armpits

i take mirtazapine antidepressant 15mg at night and clonazepam during the day

please help is 7 months truely negative

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

7 months is def negative . the symptoms are a prime example

of anxiety induced issues . i snorted drugs during a night out and used a shared bank note only like 2 times and completely freaked . i Read so many websites stating that it was a route for transmission and a hiv risk that I honestly started developing symptoms. I haven’t Had the courage to test yet but I rang a professional helpline and they told me not a risk unless a lot of blood shared between two bloody noses got on the rolled note . websites state completely different so for some reason until I called the helpline and was advise it’s not a risk I had white bumps sore underarms and fever. once i calmed so did the rest . it was probably all in my head .

these days more than 60 percent is considered conclusive after 4 weeks abd definate after 12 . you are fine

• Posted

7 months is negative for sure if u did not sleep with someone else in this period you are having symptoms of anxiety i wonder if u had it before the test..

• Posted

maybe its herpes? Get tested for that

• Posted

i need your help man i had unprotected sex with a sexworker on nov 12 and the next day i peed and it was burning and that lead up for about 2 weeks and i became constipated i been constipated for about 2months going on 3 its gotten better but my throat and neck is tore up canker sore now my gums have sore on them i Basically have the same Symptoms as u antony expect my uvula Swoll up badly i need u guys help i tested at 5,6,7 and now 9 weeks 4th gen at 63 days im scared in going to test different in 17 days which makes 84 days 12 weeks

• Posted

i googled symptoms and i have most of them

how can that be

• Posted

you are negative unless you have had any risky encounters after that. they symptoms are likely anxiety related

• Posted

7 months is more than enough time. look up pictures of oral thrush does your tongue look like that? a lot of those symptoms can be anything. bumps inside the mouth are not uncommon for anything. fatigue could be due to the stress and not sleeping. you could have a vitamin defficiency which causes poor circulation and thats why your hands and feet are numb. i dont know much about the brown rings on the thumbs though, i do find that interesting. get tested again for peace of mind. go somewhere else for a second opinion if possible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.