Hives on an std???!?!??!?!

Posted , 3 users are following.

6 months ago I had unprotected sex with an ex. 2 days ago I broke out in a rash looking thing on my vagina. I started using summers eve wipes a week ago before it started to show. I started taking benadryl and it looks like it is going down. I have an appointment to be tested in may. I am so scared it is an std, they don't hurt only when you touch them. They look nothing like the pictures online. I did have a yeast infection could that cause a rash or could it be hives? I mean this is the first thing that has showed in 6 months. Help me please

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My ulcers looked nothing like the ones in pictures onine. You never know. If they happen to be gone and can't be swabbed, ask for a blood test.

People often have hsv and have no idea, they are asymptomatic. That could be what happened for you. But a blood test would only tell.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.