Holidays/Trips stressing me out! Help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone on here find trips or Holidays stressful. I'm on my way to London and my legs are weak and like jelly, I have no energy, my heart is pounding. This should be an exciting day but I can't wait to get the next few days over with and go home. All this travel just stresses me out, it never use to until all this. Anyone else feel this way? I'm getting really irritable with people I just want to go home. X

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Being surrounding by all these people at the train station makes me want to pass out.:'(
  • Posted

I hate going on holiday....I feel as though I am going to die. AM terrified I will be ill in the street or train or not be able to get home....or that my husband will be ill....ruins any time away...I am finding this anxiety very debilitating at the moment.and and am struggling to hold it together....I cannot tell anyone but am knotted up inside.... Hope you can manage a few days of freedom from it....it can happen....regards J x
    • Posted

I feel ya, I'm walking around London now feel like I'm going to drop doesn't help that I haven't eaten and the heat as well. In a very high state of anxiety right now. Not good. Its good that I can come on here and talk too people that understand. 😊 x
    • Posted

Not use to the chaos, coming from a small town in Wales and all lol
  • Posted

It's because your out of your confort zone. Talk yourself into the moment and say I'm going to have a good time.  The mind is stronger than you think. I have dealt with anxiety for yrs. You might even enjoy yourself 
  • Posted

Hate holidays, I know exactly how you feel. My family is SO stressful. I feel it's one big bragging party of who is the most successful out of all of us and it gives me the worst anxiety. I have to actually step outside and catch my breath! You're not alone and just try to tell yourself to enjoy it and make goals for yourself throughout the treat to ensure it!
    • Posted

I know! Its so stressful! You'd think I've never been away before haha! I'm trying hard to settle myself. I might be alright after a good nights sleep!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.