Holistic Mental Health

Posted , 5 users are following.

If anybody is interested in alternatives to the current system (psychiatric drugs) please let me know. There is a reason that they are categorized as pyschiatric drugs and not medicines. Medicines cure, drugs cause dependence. God Bless.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm definitely interested Chad.

• Posted

The psychiatrists in our country are only as good as the individuals who are teaching them. My belief is that they are using drugs to keep people dependent on the system, its not about healing. I believe that everything starts with prayer, that is the number one thing that each individual needs to start with. For nutrition, please read Dr. Dadamos book as a dietary reference. Food is the best medication. I am not sure what you are having issues with (sleep, anxiety, ect). Feel free to write anytime. God bless you.
  • Posted

I'm interested!

• Posted

The psychiatrists in our country are only as good as the individuals who are teaching them. My belief is that they are using drugs to keep people dependent on the system, its not about healing. I believe that everything starts with prayer, that is the number one thing that each individual needs to start with. For nutrition, please read Dr. Dadamos book as a dietary reference. Food is the best medication. I am not sure what you are having issues with (sleep, anxiety, ect). Feel free to write anytime. God bless you.
  • Posted

I am intrested chad
    • Posted

• Posted

cant hurt to know more
    • Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.