Hopefully not again !

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi again I have been on 20 mgs Cit for 3 months & apart from a few blips at the beginning have been doing well & have been feeling more like myself. However we are moving house & area in probably about 3 months time & in the last few mornings I have felt the butterfly feelings & the panic & anxiety creeping on I really don't want to go backwards ! Do you think I should approach my Dr to explain & perhaps increase my dose ? Has anyone else experienced this sort of set back had successfully gone through it ? Thanks for any advice given

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes this happened to me. Was on 20for several yrs then hubby had to leave stressful job and we had to sell house. Plus I got rsi and low b12 was very anxious. Went to doc increased to 30mg. After couple weeks started feeling better but side effects didn't completely go until 6 wks.
    • Posted

Thank you . Have made appt with Dr hopefully he will be able to help. I have been so grateful to be feeling better don't want to go back to dark times & I know it frustrates my husband so fingers crossed
  • Posted

Hi

Started a few months ago on 20mg and it worked for a bit but then panic and depressive episodes were every other day. Dr doubled my dose to 40mg. Some bad side effects for a few days about a week in but feeling loads better now. Well worth working through the side effects. Good luck

• Posted

Thank you have just had conversation with Dr & starting 40mgs today so fingers crossed as I am feeling really bad at the moment 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.