Hopeless. Sorry for the negativity.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Feeling a bit hopeless to be honest, in one of those negative moods! I go from being really really agitated, on edge, shaky, anxious and wanting to cry and self harm or do anything but be sat down doing nothing, to being really tired, fed up and lacking in energy with a headache and no motivation to do anything. 

I wish there was a button to press to just make it all stop. I've tried different meds, conselling, cbt, gestalt but I wish there was just an answer which would fix everything. I want to just cry and tell someone but I wouldn't want to burden anyone, because I doubt they'll have an answer too.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amy.  It sounds as though you've done really well trying different ways to overcome this problem.  Don't every worry about being a burden, especailly on here as we understand how hard this can be.  If you need to have a good cry/shout/moan about anything then go ahead.

I don't know if it's one of the things you've tried but have you looked at EMDR therapy?

• Posted

To be honest its all in the head its what you think that cause anxiety its really crap I have health anxiety and its sh*t iv got a banging headache and my chest feels on fire I wish there was a off switch I have cbt in 5 week not on meds its a cover up not a cure I hope this cbt will help hope you get through it keep your head high keep active and keep calm 
  • Posted

Hi Hun try to ralax I do yoga this helps my anxiety and tbh the medication will be making you worse!! Go on youtube and find a yoga video yoga is brilliant because it's helps you to breath slow.... I suffered from really bad anxiety I go to the gym and now I do not have them I hope this helps and don't worry I have been in the same boat as you.. Xx
  • Posted

Thats m on a good day minus the self harm.

Their is an answer to your question its called Hakuna matata.

Or in english stop caring about how you feel or how thew anxiety, depression makes you feel a once you stop caring you will find yourself feeling better even if your feeling lower then hell.

Sure meds might work for you but they never did for me so after a while i stopped taking them an stopped caring about my problems after all why should i care about something thats ruined my life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.