Hormone imbalance.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Can someone tell me how to correct s hormone imbalance . I have it since April. With painful pelvis . Then vaginal burning which is supposed to be thrush ??? And again told hormone imbalance.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am going to try this this month. I just read about it and it seemed very interesting. It's called Seed Cycling. It's balances your hormones naturally thru fish oil, primrose oil, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds. It seems easy enough. Google it and see how you feel. It makes perfect sense to me and it takes about 3 months to start feeling the difference. Hope this helps you. I am having myself and all my 3 daughters doing this. It's healthy too!!

• Posted

Hi Michelle, have you been to your doctor for the pelvis pain? You need either progesterone of some type to help with the imbalance but you need to seek a medical doctor who can help you with your issues. Have you tried HRT?
    • Posted

I went to my doctor about pelvis pain. Was told hormone imbalance. It usually sorts it's self out over a few months. 😩😩😩

Went back again with thrush . Gave tablets for thrush and again said probably caused by hormone imbalance , should settle by itself 😩😩😩

• Posted

Michelle, there are pills like Menopace that might be able to help you balance out your hormones. Some women here claim it works to help balance out the hormones.  I'm just wondering why your doctor didn't offer you some form of HRT.  Maybe you should change doctors. My doctor was offering me to try everything under the sun to balance out my hormones until we finally found the right pill. Maybe you need to ask for it or find a new doctor. May I ask how old are you?

• Posted

Hi sochima822

I'm 44😀 yes one would imagine the would give you ideas. Not a bit. Just that the normally balance out . 😩😩😩

• Posted

Get your blood tested to see where your at. If you were told this, why wasn't anything recommended or prescribed. Thrush is a fungal infection which could be treated with flagyl. The hormones imbalance are much more difficult and that's where I'm at. Its really frustrating

• Posted

Hi Coleen.

I got prescribed diflucan for thrush. But told caused by hormone imbalance but no help with how to solve it .. Just said it will probably sort it's self out over the months. 😩😩😩

• Posted

Sadly, Peri could last for a very long time. Did your doc offer you help? I will go off the deep end if this persists for many more yrs
    • Posted

Not at all. When I explained it first . She just said I don't know what's wrong with you.?Just like that.what the the hell like.And it's not the first time she said that to me. The would make you think you were going mad in the head. It's no wonder j suffer from anxiety . But the doctor is not aware of it.x

• Posted

Some of these doctors really tick me off. Their job is to find out, and why they make the big bucks!
    • Posted

That's terrible from a highly paid gp Michelle. They're meant to help you! You would think at the very least she would've asked you for a urine sample & tested for infection due to the pelvic pain & thrush just to begin with.  Like other ladies have suggested on here, I would seriously think about changing your doctor hun.  xx

• Posted

Michelle , thats a good question and I would ALSO like to know. I NEVER had these vagainal issues until that unexpected period June 2, 2016!  The burning, pains and stiny shots of slight pain in the forbiddden area! The dryness in that area and my face is like sand paper! I could name a ton of other symtoms however it would take a book!

Seems like there should be  some natural way to keep these hormones as close to level as possible. I guess I know it will all be over when one morning I wake up with a full blown beard :-)  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.