Hormones ?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Getting panicky now , still feel really sick and boobs are horrendous. GP useless feel like going to A and E. Can't keep anything down, done the ginger tea and now sipping peppermint and nettle. Can hormones or lack of really make you feel this bad ? Three years in surgical meno now , sick and tired literally..

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Lou. Someone on another discussion ( new lady, Sue) says she takes chasteberry. I googled it because I'm nosy, and it says it helps with breast pain. Maybe something for you to look at? Check it won't interfere with any other meds you on tho 

Hope you feeling a bit better today xx

• Posted

Thank you, I'll look it up - no I feel no better sadly, worse in fact. X

• Posted

I replied but evidently forgot to mention that I was pretty nauseous after my hysterectomy even though I was on estrogen. But evidently it wasn't enough because I had every symptom of deficiency. It sounds like you need a new doctor!

• Posted

Dear lou

I'm one year into surgical menopause and thought the nausea waa over with, but these last few days have been feeling a bit fluey, but I know it's not because it comea and goes, I keep feeling abit hot and nauseous but at the same time hungry. I'm hoping it isn't the reflux thing as I had gastitis laat time x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.