Horrible Symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Head pressure like a tight bend around head, shortness of breath, ear popping, facial numbness, Eye floaters , flashes of light, muscle spams in head and muscle cramps all around the body, really bad flu like symptoms dont know why

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you're going through something very similar to me, but I've had on/off nights sweats too.

I'm at about week 8 and am still sensitive to cold too. 

• Posted

Hi Max,

Have you just started medication or are you describing your anxiety symptoms in general? I had a flare up of anxiety several weeks ago and when I get it I get it bad. I can assure you this is all just a side effect of anxiety. I have had them all in the past few days aside from muscle cramps and spasms, but then I get badly affected with fogginess, jumbled and repetitive thoughts on top of that. The stress response lowers your immune system so it may well be that you've picked up a small bug or infection on top of it. Keep your water high and get to bed at a reasonable time, try not to worry about it because it really is just a symptom. You'll do great.

Alex

• Posted

Started Paxil 3 months ago and taking it 10mg daily

Suffering from anxiety since 5 years

• Posted

Do you think there is something behind it?
    • Posted

Symptoms come on their own and it feels annoying to have them BACK until they go away

Don't know what cause them

Really tired

• Posted

Alright. After a relapse you always gotta think in terms of lifestyle. Works for Me, and I dropped the ball on that so had a relapse too.
  • Posted

Described my symptoms to a t! I also had buzzing feeling on my feet and numbness on different places. I still have the eye floaters but pay them no mind. The flashed I saw a few times I noticed I got them more with headaches that lasted a few days. I hope it gets better for you!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.