Hot Flush/Palpitations/Anxiety...

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I was sitting on my recliner downstairs and suddenly felt really warm throughout my face neck back and arms...then came the palpitations and headache with slight dizziness. Anxiety is kicking in. I'm within one week of getting my period. I really hate this. Can anyone else relate?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

That my dear is a hot flash. I have them and suffer with horrible nauseous sometimes. Keep ice water handy all of the timewink

• Posted

I get this often, it's no fun at all. The dizziness is awful. Being a woman isn't always fun! Xxx

• Posted

I get all these symptoms often as well. The anxiety and panic attacks

Are so awful sometimes! It helps so much knowing I'm not alone.

Not that I would wish this on anyone, but knowing there is a reason for

It and we all go through it helps gives me hope that it will one day go away.

I keep hoping and praying.

I pray for all of us.

• Posted

Hi Valarie, I can definitely relate!

And Beth is correct it's due to our hormones.

Hopefully soon they will level out and we can feel ourselves again.

I feel for you and hope you feel better!

• Posted

I had hot flashes the entire month of August.  I clocked them, they were every 45 minutes, all day and all night.  It would start with dizzy, then sick feeling, then hot flash, then freezing - I was up all night first hot then cold - blankets off - blankets on.  It totally sucked.  Then there was anxiety because I didn't sleep all month.  Then all of a sudden it stopped.  I have not had one since then.  However, I did move on to bigger and better things.  It's all hormones, we will survive.  

Oh, now its my eyes and migraines  - ugh......

• Posted

And getting fatter by the day!
  • Posted

Hi valarie, it will stop sudden, I use to feel miserable with my symptoms it comes and goes with me warm and then gone I call this playing games 

so take it easy and with time you will feel better again ((((((hugs))))))

• Posted

Take magnesium. I take it every day and it really helps.  

Dump caffine!!!  Or any other stimulants.  Get rid of sugar.  

CalMax helps.  Take 2 T of Extra virgin olive oil or Flax seed oil every day.

• Posted

Can def relate ill be fine 1 min an next this strange hot sensation an start to feel I'll dizzy heart palpitations then anxiety sets in....

It catches me off guard am always nervous it happens when I'm out.....

Get it over ovulation an just befor periods due.... def hormones .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.