Hot flushes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just sharing something that has helped me the past few days with hot flushes. I've been drinking water with Cucumber in during the day and night and haven't flushed not medical science but just sharing my past few days while drinking it smile

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Has anyone had any success with the cucumber it's a week tomorrow still no flush even add it (cucumber to my wine ) lol
    • Posted

lol still on the cucumber.I no this sounds silly but im not sure if im having hot flushes or just generally hot.When i had hot sweats it used to come on like a light swithch, id wake up have heart palpitaions then beads of sweat,but now im still sweating but like im just hot and my hubby says that im all sweaty,if that makes sense.I have a memory foam mattress which i dont think helps.any ideas x
    • Posted

I don't have night sweats that stopped for me I'm post menopausal so was suffering during the day still haven't had a hot flush over a week now and was having a few daily eating the cucumber now as well lol . Even if you get a small amount of relief is good xx
    • Posted

I would be surprised that a memory foam mattress would exacerbate hot flushes (sweating) Trudy. Is it the original memory foam - 'Tempur' memory foam discovered/designed by NASA or a similar one that came out afterwards? Never had any problems with my Tempur mattress and take my pillow with me on every trip around the world as hand luggage, such is the faith I have in the product.

PS Sadly I do not have shares in the company lol 😊

• Posted

Im not sure what it is,im sure it says tempur on it, ill check.I also have a pill ow but cant get on with it lol,my husband hates me and beds x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.