hot flushes

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies, i was on here talking about how bad these hot flushes are and how i was not coping very well i decided to try sage.I have been on the sage pills for 10 days and my hot flushes have gone from 30 a day and night sweats to 4 a day and sleeping a lot better no night sweats the last 2 nights , they were getting me so down ,i now feel so much better already .It was the build up to them that would scare me heart racing then pounding then woosh to my head, instant headache ,then the heat  then panic ah then anxiety  whats that all about ? i want to be a man next time round ,will all you ladies please try the sage  it could help. Also i have upt my cod liver oil and i take star flower oil ,im starting to feel calmer but more alert  good luck all x karen

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Thank you!!!! So MUCH for sharing!!
    • Posted

hI  marisa ,your welcome i did try low 50mg sage first but it didnt do much then a friend said she was on natures best 2500 mg and it got rid of them read the reviews on the site very good  x
  • Posted

Thanks for your advice. I to take sage. A doctor said my body is lacking in essential oils so I've upped my omega 3 capsules and have an oil to drizzle over my food
    • Posted

how high is the omega you take mine is 1000 i also have upt my omega to 2 caps a day i do feel brighter also i make a shake with chia seed , banana,half an avocado,coconut water and oil,blueberries sunflower and pumpkin seeds, kale, cranberry concentrate tastes strange but i like to think it helps ha ha my son has been on to try these things he goes to the gym 6 days a week um a man , it would kill me how i feel 
  • Posted

ohh, nice. What kinda of Sage are you taking? could you tell me the name? I'm having like 25 hot flushes a day and really bad night sweats sad Cant sleep at all. I'm trying black cohash and it worked great for about 3 weeks and then just stopped working. I'm happy for you that your feeling better.
    • Posted

I take Nature's best 2500mg same as Karen, try it you've nothing to lose xx
    • Posted

Thanks! I just ordered myself some. fingers crossed they work for me too.
    • Posted

Hi kayyun sorry took so long to reply been away, like janehj said natures best 2500 sage so glad i started to take them i was starting to panic about the summer and the heat ,these sage pills so work its over 2 weeks now since started them its 2.10 in the afternoon and so far no hot sweats god i would have had 20 by now yeh ! i love the cold ha ha stick with them some people say they can take up to a month to work , i started to see the change after 5 days good luck let us all know how you get on x karen 
  • Posted

I have found the same Karen, sage pills are magic! I was having up to 6 "episodes" per hour, 2 weeks on and I seldom have one at all. My fitbit tells me I'm sleeping better and I know I am plus I feel better too!
  • Posted

Hi there, after suffering night sweats I started taking evening primrose oil I found that helped too, I must try the sage as well might eliminate these sweats completely,,, thank u

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.