Hot flushes have stopped after 2 months-Is this normal?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Blood tests have confirmed that I am peri. Have been getting flushes for 2 months and loads of other symptoms for longer. Been feeling very bloated for a few days then realised the flushes have not happened for 5 days. Anyone else had this? Does this mean I might have a period soon? I am not on any medication.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

every month is different i wouldnt worry about it during peri your hirmones do what they want! do u regulary get periids cause i get them ever month at different times one moment im fine then i got period 2 days ago and feel like im falling apart physically and emotionally its crazy i feel crazy like any little thing can set me off and make me cry

• Posted

Agree with u mam

Same with me..every month new symptoms..new stuggle..Periods date is also uncertain .

• Posted

I am not regular which is what makes it so confusing. I don't know where I am half the time. I go through fazes of crying at everything and nothing!

• Posted

inknow its hard yo not worry webjust want an answer to why!!! you will be fine its hard but it will pass ! I should tell myself that lol! so much easier telling someone else!!! im on day 3 of period and just emotional andntrynto hide it but doesnt help my daughter graduated 8 th today and son kindergarten and i feel like im falling apart trying to not be emotional about it all

• Posted

hi dear

Every month new symptoms for me..one month hot flash other month leg weakness

other month leg pain ..then sometimes fatigues..

every month new changes.

heavyness , dizziness , offbalance is very day issues 😭😭

Menopausr Big Stuggle of life

tk

Hang is there

• Posted

I thought once the flushes started that was it for the foreseeable. Thank you for enlightening me. Everything else comes and goes, heavy legs, brain fog, emotional, anxiety, the list goes on .......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.