hot flushes seemed to have stopped

Posted , 5 users are following.

started having hot flushes a couple weeks ago. they seem to have stopped-is that usual?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi godblessed

i think flushes are temperamental. ..mine were and in the beginning of peri they came and went and then came back again...they seemed to have stayed right through til menopause. ..i still get them every now and again tho ...and i would say in the last year of peri they were at their worst....

the đź‘Žups and downs of menopauseđź‘Ž ....are you in peri x

• Posted

In my experience they stop and then come back with a vengeance, then subside again. I'm trying to live one day at a time with peri. I thought I had reached menopause a few weeks ago and then all the symptoms made a comeback. One day......
  • Posted

I'm afraid they "come and go" a bit until menopause gets going...! Due to the fluctuating oestrogen levels your body is producing....we're all individuals with this honey..

Good luck.đź’•

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.