Hot sweats through the night

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone I have had fibro for over 20 years and over the last 5 years I have become very intolerant to spicy foods mushrooms and dairy I find certain foods are a trigger to my fibromyalgia has anyone else experienced this ? I have been awake since 3am I woke up all hot and sweaty with pains in my back and hip and couldn't go back to sleep I took 2 paracetamol which helped with my temperature and 2 codeine for the pain I had lasagne and garlic bread yesterday for dinner

Shirl 

1 like, 16 replies

Report / Delete

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Shirl

I have had sweats through the day and night for many years.  I am 45 yrs and not gone through menopause at the moment.  I have been checked for menopause and have been told I have years to before I have it.  Anyway one of my sister inlaws mentioned to me about Ladycare Magnet and I have been wearing it since July 2015.  It can take three months to see the effects of this magnet but I can honestly say my hot sweats during the day and night have reduced dramatically.  You can purchase this from Boots.

Hope you find the anwswers you require from this wonderful forum of such lovely people who share their experiences with all.

Take care and hope you get relief soon. wink xx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Bee, I am 58 yrs and I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago and have been on hrt since then I have gone through the menopause and the sister in the treatment room at my doctors is 69 and she told me the menopause can come and go for years as she still has bouts of it the difference is when it's something I have eaten that hasn't agreed with me it lasts 24/48 hrs with the menopause it lasts weeks

take care

Shirl 

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up