HotFlashes that bring on panic and anxiety!

Posted , 4 users are following.

HotFlashes that bring on panic and anxiety? I been having this lasting throughout the day! I wake up in panic mode! What natural whatever can I try and the stupid hormones has my sugar dropping like popcorn I'll end up weighing 900 pounds! What kind of diet or naturaling can I get or do to help this mess I canNOT funtcion it is runing my life! I just turned 60 this month a few days ago! I take the B's and magnesium. Crying spells and heavy HEAVY FULL BREAST I just want to blow them into orbit! I hate the nervous fleeing and on high alert! Light headed why is physically life so hard on women I mean periods for ever , babies and then change of life and it just doesnt end!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

panic and anxiety, sugar drop ++++ I thought I was going mad, really, I thought the men in white coats were coming to take me away. I thought pmt was bad but this? I'm frightened of my own shadow!!!! Nothing really helps. I'm taking Clonidine, given by Gp, it helps with the hot flushes and pounding heart but everything else, no. Antidepressants, I don't want them. I wanted something to help me sleep and something to take when I get panic attack, but no!!! These men's are addictive!!!!! And antidepressants aren't?????? I was on antidepressants for 40 years and managed to come off them 3 years ago and she wanted to put me back on them???? I get breast pain too. I hate the feeling you describe, it makes me feel as though I'm suffocating and I lash out telling family to get away from me and the poor dogs. I really do feel for you and selfishly glad I'm not alone. I'm trying to eat better, no processed food, fresh meat, fish, salad and trying to cut out wine, which I love but makes me feel worse!!!! Hugs to you, hope these symptoms don't last too long!!!!! It helps to talk !!!!

• Posted

I don't know if you can get this where you are it's called meno eze by a company called bioglan l tried them all remifemin etc but that one was the best......Hang in there it won't last forever l went through all this 12 years ago. Here's an interesting fact your oestrogen is stored in your fat cells so l think that is why we all put on weight so that we can store more oestrogen. 

• Posted

Just curious, how long did it all last for you?? I know everyone is different but I've been in mine, I guess since 2008 ups and downs and now I know why. Didn't really know when I was in any of it because of a partial hysterectomy but I read my lab results and saw a FSH reading from 2008 that was 49. something, so I knew I started somewhere around that point, still in it, anxiety, hot flashes, moods, sadness, and breasts are my lastest thing, oh and of course fatigue, bad fatigue!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.