Hotness deeply on my knees and burning sensation low on waistline radiating down

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello again,

I am struggling right now with the above symptoms...

Any lady experiencing these?

It is awful...

I am on day 10 of my cycle but this morning I saw ovulation liquids. I know I am experiencing earlier ovulation. I also feel sporadic needle pains inside my uterus and the crazy crawling sensation on my scalp.

O h my God mercy me. This is pure hell

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You are not alone. I am going to a psychiatrist Tuesday to get on an antidepressant. If that doesn’t work I’m going to go to a holistic doctor for acupuncture and natural herbal remedies . I was on here before and got off because I apparently did not make it clear enough that I am against HRT . I am a nurse I am not stupid and I don’t want to be on HRT under any circumstances it is unsafe . I do promote everyone doing as they wish but I do not want people replying to my comment telling me blah blah blah about HRT . I can tell you that taking cold showers drinking lots of water and mild exercising done inside in air conditioning helps a little. Caffeine makes me FLASH. I am lying in front of a Dyson fan all the time. Who wish there was someway I could give you my phone number .

• Posted

acupuncture is expensive, and it doesn't help.. Ive tried .

• Posted

what works for one might work for another and what doesn’t work for one might not work for another. Since I have the money I think I’ll give it a shot.

• Posted

Hi Evi,

Yes I get bad burning in my feet and my legs. It started in just one foot over a year ago. I just got over a light three day period and the burning got better during my period and now a few days afterwards. But the weeks leading up to it were really bad. When my feet and legs start to burn I will also get other symptoms with it, could be joint pains, pancreas area pains, headache, dizzy, tooth pain, depression pangs. It's all related. Lately the heat is starting to radiate to other areas, still no sweating, but I'll feel the waves coming on in my face. Since I've gotten my period all this has let up and I've been doing everything I can like a mad woman, so nice to finally feel a little better, but I know it's not going to last. I guess some of us just get our hot flashes in a different ways, but who knew they could make one feel so dreadful? Looking forward to the day they finally go away for good.

XOXO

• Posted

Exactly Suzanne,

I wait for a bit light in this hell like all of you ladies

To be honest, I could not believe that hormones can cause so much pain and crazy, hellish symptoms.

Even simple words cannot describe this torture.

My body, my mind, my soul are screaming for relief...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.