Hotness of the body

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having hotness of the body which started from the legs and now feet and mostly all over the body for years now.  Each time I carry out test, nothing seems to be the cause and I have but am always giving medicines. One of my doc as me to reduce intake of red meat and still, it's always a burning sensation for over 10years. Any suggestions pls? Thank you . I don't know the exact group to post this..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello, so, you are a bit of a "Hot Shot "!!!  do you think it might be the meds they appear to be constantly shoving down you. ??? Do you feel ill with this prob.?? Food does keep you warm,  Do you have a thermometer ,so you can check your temperature when you feel hot.   I occasionally get a hot face ,but my temp is normal , As you have had this for ten years, it won't be terminal, eat fish and chicken, and stop the red meat, bacon,and processed meats,, see if that works.

• Posted

Hey Ted

Medications such as nitroglycerin, nifedipine and niacin can all cause hot flashes. Medications that lower your blood pressure, anti-anxiety medications and antidepressants can also induce hot flashes. GSM a food additive causes hot flashes. Hormones: As men age, their body generates less testosterone and androgens, often times dropping below normal. This may cause a decrease in sex drive and be a precursor to the development of hot flashes. Low testosterone and androgen levels typically occur in a man’s 50s but can occur as early and in their 30's. If you're not talking about hot flashes my bad. I eat red meat too and have hot flashes. Do you keep note of everything you eat and all of your meds? Maybe you can pinpoint the cause by that. Take Care👍

Peripheral Neuropathy or diabetes can cause this. Since you didn't mention any other symptoms you probably don't have this. It's your diet or a med you're taking. Have you seen the side effects of all of them? Hope you feel better💕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.