How can I change my email address for "Patient?"

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am moving and will have a new email address, but can't figure out how to change my email address this site.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

??Whenever I've moved, I've kept the same email address!

• Posted

Glenn   You should be able to have the same one..Ken
    • Posted

My old email was in the domain of a cable company, and I'm dropping that service soon and access their servers will go away..   In any event, I was able to modify my email address for "Patient", although it took me a long time to navigate to the right location for my profile.  Now, notifications for topics I'm following will come to my new address.  My new address is web based, so it can be accessed from anywhere.

• Posted

Click on My Account at top of this page, then click on Update my details etc

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.