How can I help my daughter with Thallium poisoning.

Posted , 2 users are following.

After what seems forever feeling tired, head pain and hair loss three urine tests a month apart have shown my daughter (50) has the metal thallium poisoning in her body. First 0.6 then - 0.4 now 0.7 mg. Whilst going through the process of elimination of food, water, supplements and removing all household all chemicals from her home she is taking charcoal and Prussian blue tablets to help remove it and after three months they do not seam to have worked.

We are unable to get any real help from from the medical profession, they seem to have no idea how to help.

20 years ago she survived stage three ovarian cancer using integrated medicine. She is very health conscious. She is a vegetarian eats only organic and gluten free food and regularly works out and lives close to the sea in a wooded area with no neighbours Can anyone help please?

Pat

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.