How did you all do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was dreading weighing this morning, convinced I must have put on a few pounds but I have lost 4 pounds - yippeeeeee :D My DH reckons I have not been eating enough - I wish. How did you all do???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

had the dreaded flu over the last couple of days so not expecting to put on as much as if I hadn't had the flu but my weigh on day is Thursday so won't really know until then and of course until all the choc's, which there are loads, are actually all gone.

Congrats on your loss

• Posted

I put on 3lbs but I had lost 3lbs in the week leading up to Christmas so it evens things out. Well done for your weight loss. I must admit I am a bit fed up with junk food now and want to have a big pile of veggies :-)
  • Posted

Well Done Petal

I dearnt go near the scales at the moment- I've not taken tablets for 5 days and hardly remembered to take tablets in week leading to Christmas but did have a nice suprise on boxing day- I decided to try a lovely pink glittery dress I bought for a Christmas do 18 years ago - it is a tight fitting sort of dress that you have to get some oe to help you zip at the back and guess what it fitted me! I still wont wear it as my stomach is bigger than it was then but cried :cry: I was so happy :D as it a size 14!!! It took me while to pluck up the courage to look in the mirror (when nobody was about) and it didn't look as bad as I thought it would do.

I've thought of another way to measure weight loss I bought my daughter a Adipose toy (She's 33 but still mad on Dr Who). She explained what happened in the Dr Who story with Adipose in it and explained initially women wore a specially necklace and eveynight they loss fat that left their body as Adipose -(If only it was that easy) so as a joke I weighed the toy and said i'd work out how many Adipose I'd lost. The Adipose weighed just under 200g so I worked out there is 5 Adipose per Kilo so 24 Kilos = 120 Adipose

• Posted

weighed in today and after an initial shock of minus 1 stone 4 lbs - yeah right I had flu not dysentery I reweighed and had put on a 1 lb.

Mind you haven't taken the tablets since the beginning of Dec as wanted to hold some back as didn't think the Dr would give me any more but luckily she did. So back on them in the New year and try and shift the last 1/2 stone.

• Posted

Good luck Suza on loosing your last half a stone.
  • Posted

i have just weighed myself for the first time since xmas eve, i expected a big weight gain even tho i have eaten in moderation but was pleased to see just a 3lb gain (was expecting half a stone +) a bit of extra jogging should shift that!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.