How do i can change myself to become a new whole person?

Posted , 8 users are following.

So i am trying to become a better person than i am now , but the problem is that i do keep thinking about things and i am getting really frustrated.

For example some mistakes i am used to do:

The easy things i make them difficult.

I always find excuses for when there is the time to start doing things.

I never achieved anything and i am wondering why now?

There is times that i am in good mood but there is times i am in bad mood.

I want to control myself and not getting distraction.

I am just looking for a solution to my problem i don't want to get depressed or feeling pressure for doing what i want to do.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, i hope you will still read my post since it has been a while you posted your question. I had the same issues just like you so what i did was

1. Listen to positive affermations on youtube

2. Meditation and focus on my breathing

3. I did yoga too it helped me alot

4. Mindfulness which is being away of how you are feeling and what you are thinking about

Since anything we think it leads us into creating our life, so what about changing your thoughts ... Dont tell yourself your not good in something always do positive self thought to change ur subconscious mind .

It may take you a while to get used to this but i believe it helps i was really negative person always moody grumpy out of control of myself.... Now i am the opposite full of love, faith ( praying helps alot but its up to you ) , peace, full of control of myself my thoughts and my emotions .... Good luck

• Posted

As someone who I'd describe as "formerly depressed", I get it. Sounds like you're having self worth issues too. That's usually the thing that creeps back up on me, even when life seems to be going well.

I'm curious if there's an 8-week program that's designed to be an individual's health and happiness wake up call? Something designed and guaranteed to make a real life change happen? Have you heard of anything @theuninvited?

• Posted

i don't know how to be myself anymore and i want to change everything about myself. over the past 5 years it has become clearer and clearer that i am just hurting everyone i love just because i am me. I try my hardest to help everyone i can see who needs it, i try and make people laugh and smile when they are feeling low or when their depression gets too much for them, i overthink every aspect, i try to please everyone by being the kind person i am, but as i look at  everything i can truly see why people what me to change. i just don't want to hurt anyone else because of who i am. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.