How do I insert

Posted , 3 users are following.

I want to use vitamin c with rose hip but I don't know how to insert it because the pills are circles and they won't fit in an applicator

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have read you could insert them with your finger as far as you can, then use a tampon to push it farther. How many are you inserting? 
    • Posted

Just one. I've never used my finger to insert anything. I used a tampon to push it in but it burned so bad and barely dissolved. I took one orally this morning but I'd rather insert it.

• Posted

Okay just be careful. I did this treatment for 11 days and I was inserting 2- 3 daily and it made my vaginal wall peel really bad and it hurt alot too. But I think one should be okay, just inserted consistently. BUT it did work, it got rid of smell and discharge, I think I was just over dosing. I was thinking of trying again inserting half one daily since I'm a little sensitive.

I have read a few blogs taking Vit C orally doesn't really work, but IDK. Just sharing information I have found smile

Wish you the best!

• Posted

Thanks dear! I'm only going to insert one at night. I heard it works but I hope its a permanent fix.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.