How do u get through ur day with aniexty :-(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Good morning,

I been suffering a while now with aniexty, aniexty is bad in a morning & lasts all day sum days, I even go to bed thinking & worring about the next day :-( I want my life back with my boys, I had enough :-( how do u all get through it ? What do u do 2 get over it, I keep busy all day but the aniexty is still here I dread being in the house on my own with the boys, I think all sorts what if ! What if ! I loved to be in the house alone with them but just scared stiff now :-(  please advice needed x

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I feel the same!! I have had a fab week hubby off work and my boys off school! I don't know if it's because I have had a stressful day or because it's back to work n school for my eldest but I feel so anxious tonight sad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.