10 Replies

• Posted

I d like to know that too.

On 40mg I felt very heightened like I was on speed. Got alot of cold tingling sensations. They reduced as soon as I dropped to 30mg but I still get it a bit. Also I wake up through out the night despite sedatives.

• Posted

I am not anxious now, but i feel like my stomach is being eaten and i cant stay asleep. It worked for a few days but now i am just hurting and my mind is racing from it. I think 10mg would be enough for me.. i am taking this to keep me relaxed so nothing major happens during school.
  • Posted

The contraindications will increase.

Look at the sheep of paper that is in the tablet box, that will xplain to you any problems you may have.

Your GP should have given you the prescribed dose for your type of condition, you will just need to take your prescribed dose and see how you get on.

B.

• Posted

Whats a contraindiction?
    • Posted

It is a condition caused by the drug you have taken. For example you take a drug and the drug makes you tired, that is not what the mdication was for it is possibly secondary  to what the gp has prescribed for. Contraindications are in many instances  accepted and known about

B.

• Posted

Kayleigh

I thought my dose was too high as after 13 weeks on 20mg I was having some of the same side effects as when I first started them . IE : bouts of fatigue, morning depression & anxiety, sweaty nights & loss of interest in doing anything , after reducing to 10mg all these conditions left after 48hrs

• Posted

Oh really Tim? Because honestly later in the day and into the night it weens off, but when i wake up my stomach is in knots, i gotta go to the bathroom, i am sweating and i just dont wanna move. Felt great for a week but then this happened again. :o gotta make an appointment with my dr to reduce it.. but gonna go see my pharmacist after school today smile if she cant help ill see my dr! smile

• Posted

Kayleigh

While on 20mg I had a few days where I felt good & thought at last the meds are working then a couple of days later felt I was back to square one again . The mornings took forever then in the afternoons my head felt clearer & I'd feel great but every morning felt like crap again. I never had this before the meds so was convinced an increase would make things worse. It seems to me that in similar cases to mine it's automatic to be given an increase but when I reduced six weeks ago my recovery was nearly instantaneous . I've never felt this good for so long in years

• Posted

Awesome!! For example: just woke up, sweating, stomach hurts and my mind is all over the place. After i have something in my stomach, i will feel start to come around. Mornings are getting easier because i am not getting the dryheaving anymore. Thats a sign. Gonna wait and see wait it out a bit more smile you definitely helped tho! Thank you!!

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up