How is everyone today?

Posted , 6 users are following.

It's a damp and dreary day here.

Had a surprisingly anxious free morning but the lull has set in again.

Trying to resist a nap as I am not tired and I don't really sleep just think.

It always seems to happen at this time of day. I wonder why that is?

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I'm in my 3rd week of 20mg, before that I took 10mg for 10 days. I still feel odd. Very up and down, can feel completely normal (with some reservations e.g. 'Do I really feel normal?'wink sometimes and then can crash and feel really depressed - I think this is when I am overtired or have had a stressful day. 

Often feel a bit low and weepy and just not myself and then it will pass.

I'm feeling a bit like everything I do is like doing i for the first time again, eg going back to a class, seeing a particular friend. Like I have to relearn how to do it if that makes sense, I guess that's similar to having any long term illness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.