How is it possible I'm still dizzy

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok guys just looking for some feedback,I have literally been dizzy or lightheaded for 2 months now non stop,hard for me to drive or go out or do anything I used to do,I know it's a symptom of anxiety and I have had it before but just during the initial attack,,and one day 2 months ago out of the blue I got dizzy and it never went away.i just recently tried klonipion and that seems to take it away for a little while but it always returns,obviously I had every test under the sun done so there's nothing medically wrong with me I just can't bring myself to believe that anxiety disorder can make you feel like this for so long without a break

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Anxiety can do this I went through the same thing myself straight for months , but also ask your doctor about vertigo that has the same symptoms as well
    • Posted

The human body can do some strange things when it comes to anxiety.
    • Posted

Yes it did go away not completely but pretty much 90-95% gone , that's like a panic attack its the worst

• Posted

Hi

I'm sorry your having this. I read you said you where checked for vertigo, what type of Doctor did you see? I ask because about 14 months ago I got dizzy and it's been with me sense. It's everyday, the difference is the way it feels, I feel like I'm rocking/swaying, falling sensations, leaning sensations, bobbing like I'm sitting on a ballon, and I can have these sensations when I'm sitting, standing and walking, I also feel like I'm walking on pillows like the floor is moving up and down, I also would get headaches and neck pain, they told me its migraine associated vertigo, it's actually a migraine that is silent or you can have a headache. The best doctor to see for dizziness is an neuro otologist it's a special ear nose and throat guy. I asked him if it could be my anxiety and he said it will cause anxiety but the anxiety dizziness feels different and is only during the anxiety and then it stops. So you might want to get checked to make sure it's not a different type of dizziness. Also with vertigo it's more of a p spinning feeling and with migraine associated vertigo there is no spinning. Sound strange to call it vertigo but that's what it's called, I hope you feel better soon

• Posted

Yes I have been to a neurologist and a ent,and I guess it's more lightheaded was and brain fog than dizziness,it's not like the room is spinning but it's bad enough to where I need to lay down cause my head just feels lightheaded

• Posted

I get dizziness and lightheadness sometimes. It's not fun, I was told it's just anxiety. Weird how it comes and goes...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.