How long

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi everyone now been down to 2 weeks at 15 mg how long should i stay at this? Joint pain is really bad and tremors also.Is this

withdrawal do you think .Also nightmares horendous really tempted to stop taking tablets altogether

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

if you are decreasing is definitely withdrawals.also tell you doctor about the ziplocone.

Report Reply
  • Posted

what were u on before has your doctor not advised you how long u should stay on 15 mg

Report Reply
  • Posted

STEVECome of your meds very slowly i would stay on this 15mg for another two weeks until your body adjusts! THEN TRY 10mg for a month then 5 mg for a couple of weeks then halve that dose .

i did just this very very slowly and didnt have one side effect. i have been off meds for over a year now and doing fine.

let us know how you go on.

Report Reply
  • Posted

STEVECome of your meds very slowly i would stay on this 15mg for another two weeks until your body adjusts! THEN TRY 10mg for a month then 5 mg for a couple of weeks then halve that dose .

i did just this very very slowly and didnt have one side effect. i have been off meds for over a year now and doing fine.

Report Reply
  • Posted

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up