How long does citrolapam take to work

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi been taking citrolapam for two weeks now and I've not noticed any improvement with my anxiety disorder. I am really struggling to get a good nights sleep also. Can anyone tell me how long these meds take to start making people feel any better?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I was on Celexa for many years and it took some time. I think to it was going through a tough stressful time that I needed to just get Through it. Stressors are so important I've learned to deal with trying to deal with. I'm not on it as of a 3 months ago after many years on it. Interactions with a seizure medication after a brain injury I had in 2012. Had to switch to fluoxetine. Prayer's sent for some relief and healing to get back your joy and rid you of your anxiety issues.
  • Posted

But it may take up to 4-6 weeks. It takes time.
  • Posted

How much are you taking? They started me at 10mg and I felt a difference at 15mg
  • Posted

I was on Celexa and i got a rash from it right now i am taking Zoloft which is sertraline and Trazodone, Lamotrigine and Lorazepam it takes a while until it works i heard about 6 weeks give it time if it still does not work than talk to your doctor about any other medications you can take
  • Posted

Hello.  Please give it sometime.  Medications such as SSRI's can take  up to 2 weeks to start working, and longer for some others.  And can take 6-8 weeks to fully start working.  Hang in there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.