How many people have the fear of their heart stopping?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just curious, as I share the same fear myself.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yeaah i do have this fear so i always check my pulse
    • Posted

Does anyone experience racing heart or palpations? This freaks me out šŸ˜¢
    • Posted

Yea all the time , my heart races crazy during Panic attacksĀ 

And when I'm just anxious like now just laying here and it's close to 100 my anxiety is a bit up now , but this get palps way too often sad

• Posted

well everyone that is alive and obviously everyone who has died,? but this is nothing new - your heart beats around 75-100,000 times a day, kinda hard to keep track, it has both brain signals and built in fireing cells to regulate it beat and rythym, (You got the beat) in most all mammels from mice, to rats, to humans to elephants we all get about 1.5 to 2.5 Billion beats in a lifetime ! Now That is super SCARY ! -1, -2, -3, -4, -5, and so onĀ 
  • Posted

If you check your puls and dont have one, you are either a vampire or dead, so how do you check your pulse?

The heart once fired up can and will run on autopilot for nearly 100 years! focus on somthing else

Ā 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.