How's today ladies?!

Posted , 6 users are following.

What's your symptoms today ladies? We gotta have some fun right? So let's make it funny!

3rd day of early Ms. Flo here, and she's ramping up on making me crazy!

Either I'm going to die, OR she's testing me again. 

She's throwing that tight chest feeling at me, and what an arm she has. She's also stuffing something in my ears to make me feel like they're gonna pop. 

Every hour or so she makes me feel faint and gives me the TINIEST of dizzy spell, but just enough to make me nervous and get a little anxiety, then she rips that away because she KNOWS I'm gonna go lay down, and before I do she throws a curve ball at my head somewhere OUCH! 

Then she laughs evilly and makes my eyes blur for a second before she starts all over again.

I think she's mad because I took Advil and that got rid of the cramps.

Pretty sure what really did her in was the vitamins and ACV and molasses because she knows how healthy that stuff is.

Flo is one heck of an opponent!! But I'll fight her until I win!!

😜😜😜

OH and she KNOWS that it's thanksgiving for those of us in the U.S, and she's fully aware I was considering eating a bunch of carbs and sugary deserts. But I've got a surprise for her competitive butt tomorrow. 

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That made me laugh. It could be me writing that!

Day 4 of my second period this month (last one was 10 days ago). Feel short of breath, anxious, like my head is going to burst, dizzy and tired.

And have given in to this hell today and am resting up now.

Why do all my friends seem normal???????

Happy Thanksgiving to you across the pond! X

• Posted

Thank you Sarah!

Yes- yesterday was hell for me, but I pushed through it. Just woke up an hour ago- and of course as soon as I woke up started dwelling on “is today going to be a replay of yesterday?”........lol

If only our minds would allow us to push those thoughts away, it’s possible many of the symptoms wouldn’t be there.

Gah! So annoying! 

• Posted

Hi Sarah.  I too wonder why does everyone else seem so normal???  So not fair!  I think I would rather just lose my mind and not know what the heck is going on
    • Posted

Totally agree! I spend most mornings lying in bed wondering which symptoms im gonna get today! X
    • Posted

OMG I so agree... I am almost always dwelling on what will tomorrow be like, will it be good or bad like today etc.   I hate how my mind is during this time.  It does set off other symptoms which isn't fun either.  I cant wait till this is all over, just hope its not that much longer till Im normal again. 

• Posted

Hi Sarah. Enjoyed your cheery post. I too agree and think like you and all the replies......what symptom will i expect tomorrow? It's such a comfort when other women have the weird/strange symptoms i suffer with too. So happy I discovered this site.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.