HOW TO CURE ANAL FISSURE QUICKLY...

Posted , 230 users are following.

Hi Everyone - I can tell you how to cure Anal Fissure's quickly...

Firstly, my experience was horrible just like everyone else. I have read that it can be more painful than childbirth! Mine started from an overly large bowel movement that ripped me in 3 places. The pain was so bad that i passed out on my bathroom floor with blood and feecies hanging out of me when i woke up. The doctor gave me suppositories and anasthetic cream but nothing was working. I have concucted a reigime that has cured it in nearly three days. When i read on forums that it can take a few weeks i said to my self 'There is no way im living with this pain for that long'! EVERYTHING HURTS.... Sneezing, Laughing, Coughing, Walking, Sitting, Lying down... the list goes on... follow these steps and it cleared up 3 days.

1. Your going to need a few things from the shop - The first is Anusol Cream (despite people saying its not as good as preperation H and other stuff its has worked wonders for this reigime and is designed for anal fissures and hemeroids. The second is COCONUT OIL (MAGIC STUFF).... Anchient chinese cultures still use this to heal wounds of all kinds and this really was the turn around stuff for me. Thirdly... Ibuprofen for temporary pain relief and lastly Dulcolax tablets... I will show you how to use all these products for a quick repair in a minute...

2. Psychology ... DO NOT sit at home and wollow in pain and sadness. Go to work, see your friends, live a normal life but be careful. Positive mentality keeps you relaxed and promotes healing. When i was at work i barely felt any pain because i was so distracted, but when i was at home it was constant pain. Make sure you do this, im certain this has really helped. Also do not be affraid to tell people exactly whats wrong with you, i have found great amusment talking to people about it and 6/7 of the people i spoke to had been sufferers too, its nice to know your not the only one and you can see them well and happy!

Here is my reigime that saved me:

1. The night before take 1-2 of the Dulcolax, it doesnt kick in until the morning but you need this so you dont damage yourself further. It is not a laxative it makes it all soft and squidgy and it just falls outta you. Minimal pain.

2. In the morning your gonna need to have a bowel movement, before you do. Run a bath and put a few table spoons of cocnut oil in it. (hot bath), then have your bowel movement. Mine was too painful to wipe so as soon as i finished i hopped in the bath and the water IMMEDIATELY relives the pain (BLISS).. and the coconut oil moisturises and heals. Stay in there for a good 10-20 minutes and then i promise you it wont be hurting as much now so now you can apply the anusol cream. 

3. Before you head off to work or start your day, take 2 ibuprofen. After all this, it will sting a little but by day 3 you can barely feel anything. 

4. Make sure you take your ibuprofen after breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had high fibre cereal for breakfast, water all day normal lunch and whatever for dinner. 

5. Make sure you re-apply cream if you have a bowel movement during the day. I tried to just have one in the morning so i could not aggrovate my anus too much. 

6. After dinner, take your ibuprofen, run a bath with coconut oil and just sit and relax for as long as you can (make sure you put NOTHING in your bath except the cocnut oil as soaps and stuff can dry you out and make it worse).

7. Before bed, take your dulcolax again drink plenty of water and get good nights sleep.

This regime has fixed me in 2 1/2 days pretty much which i found amazing (i think it was the cocnut oil, which stings like a bitch but is AMAZING, i doesnt numb pain but it promotes healing). I am so pleased to be living a normal life again so quickly as i thought i would never be the same again. It is really important you dont fester at home doing nothing as it will only make it worse, go out, see the world and forget that its there. 

Hope this helps people as it has really helped me and i wanted to share this with others. 

Hope you all feel better soon! Keep smiling and never give up!!

Peace & Love

29 likes, 472 replies

472 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Morris, that was a great testimony good to read how fast you have  healed.   I'm sure many who are suffering from this affliction, will find it helpful.  I'm cured since I had the surgery back in May this year.   I certainly sympathize with those who are still hurting.   I hope your method will be of help to many to get over this horrid pain.    Thanks for taking the time to post your positive experience.  Best wished for  your continuing good health.   Karen.  
    • Posted

Karen how did your surgery go? My doctor wants me to try botox injections before they try surgery 
    • Posted

Hi Darlene,  After much searching on this site for others experiences, I decided to go for the surgery.  I have written about it since, on the Botox postings a since May 6th this year.  I was fortunate to have a doctor who knew his job, he had been doing it for 25 years.  I was scared to death of having it done, however, I was almost pain free right after the sugery. I've been that way ever since. I no longer have to take any stool softers or other creams I was using before.  Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.
    • Posted

which type of surgery? lateral sphinterotomy? whats its recurrance rate after surgery?

• Posted

Hi Sebahat Touseef,  I had a Fissurectomy/Sphincterotomy done almost two years ago.   I’m assuming you have fissures?  I no longer have any pain everything is normal.  Your question how long it will last?  You have to ask yourself what cause your problem in the first place!  If you get the surgery done,  make sure you eat a healthy diet and avoid what brought on your problem in the first place.   In other words, take good care of yourself.  I wish  you well.  
    • Posted

thankyou so much. i got fissure 44 days back. its for the very first time. i am getting treatment . .2% gtn and laxatives and olive oil by mouth. but its condition is constant. neither getting worse nor healing. 

i am so worried about it. i know its acute stage. i dont wanna let it to be chronic. 

Sorry another question. how long it takes to become chronic/ imposible to heal by medicines.

i am so scared of surgery sad

• Posted

There is so much information on this site, have you gone back and read the many testimonies from other sufferers? 

Mine went on for five years getting worse with each year.  Everyone is different, what works for one does not work for another.  All the potions and lotions did not work for me.   Surgery was the only way.   As I wrote before, I’m pain free now.   Right after my surgery, my suffering was over.   

More I can’t tell you, I’m not a doctor. 

• Posted

Hi can you please share doctor name and location

Thanks for the feedback

• Posted

Hi Kevin,   Strange that you should ask where my Doctor is! (I’m in the US) I found out last week that the Doctor who did my surgery back in 2014 retired in May of 2015 after 25 years of doing this kind of surgery.  Wish I could be more helpful.

All the best to you.    

• Posted

With your Botox surgery, did the do anything to the fissure or was it just Botox.

thanks

debbie

• Posted

Im now due to have botox again after 4 yrs are there other options if this doesn't work ? The first botox seemed to have worked but now is back much worse thanks.

• Posted

Karen- I have had an on going fissure for a couple of months now where it shows signs of getting better from this new Beta blocker cream I am taking which is supposed to relax the sphrincter muscle, but then it just came back today with lots of blood....Lucky me! 

My question to you is abou the surgery...Can you please explain to me a little more about it?  Do they put you out or do they just use local anastetics and you are awake?  Did you feel anything while the surgery was happening, how long was it and did you have any issues with anastetic wore off?  Lastly...how long did it take after the surgery for your fissure to go away?

Thanks!

• Posted

Hi Schwartzy,

When I had my Fissurectomy/Sphincterotomy  I was completely put out totally asleep.  Felt nothing, after I woke-up, I had no pain.  I had no issues after I woke up.     My fissures where gone, my first BM was two days later and because the doctor gave me instructions what to use for BM (Mineral Oil) don’t know if you are in the UK or in the US, but you can buy the Mineral Oil at any Boots in the UK.   Taking this made my first BM pain free.   Follow instruction on back of the bottle for how much to take.

About the only negative I experienced the first year after surgery, was some tummy bloating which has since gone away.   You may also feel some burning and that depends on the foods you eat.  Foods that have a lot of acidity like fruit can cause that.   

I still read many of the postings on this site since I had my surgery which was back  in 2014 and feel deeply for the suffering some are still going through.  For me, the surgery was the best I could have done to get my life back again after suffering with these horrid fissured for 5 year.   I’m talking about fainting in the bathroom with the bowl full of blood so many times I thought I had cancer.   The fissures were confirmed to me when I had a colorectal  done.

Remember, what works for one person does not always work for someone else but there is some really good advice this forum.   I wish you all the best. 

Karen.

• Posted

I've had both. Botox a new weeks back that literally worked for three days.

I had surgery yesterday, last night was a very very bad night and I was soaking in a hot tub at 4am. I think I just let the pain get ahead of me. Hopefully, in a few days I'll be feeling much better.

• Posted

Sharon .It took me a good two weeks to feel better postop following the sphincterotomy that I had December 30, 2016.I can tell you that after that two weeks I felt like a new person in the nightmare of the five past months is hopefully behind me forever. You will definitely get better from the surgery. Keep taking the pain meds, using stool softeners, drinking a lot of water, and soaking in the tub and you will be better in no time. Please let me know how you're doing hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hi karen will you please tell me after you have the surgery do you have any issues I need to know from a person who had a ready surgery because the dr. Told me that I have to have the surgery or live with it after you have the surgery you have a lot of pain or. Do you stillhave a control of you body thank you and I appreciate if you answer me back

• Posted

Hey Karen it's Donna . I had the surgery on December 30, 2016 was in a lot of pain prior to the surgery and was in a lot of pain after the surgery but I would do it all over againI feel so much better and I have no residual problems best of luck to you

• Posted

I need to get this surgery. I went back to the doctor and said that I've hit a wall and surgery will make it way better than what I am now, it won't be perfect, but it'll be so much better and he said tons of people regret not doing it sooner too. I'm just worried about the time after surgery. Is it day surgery? Do you go home right after?

• Posted

I'm looking into the surgery after trying everything I can also. Sometimes I have good days and I think, "Oh, it's healed" but it's not. I take pain killers almost everyday for a week now and that somewhat helps. But it seems like surgery is the best answer for most people.

• Posted

Hi carlo01170

I had no issues after surgery.  I was pain free.  I've read a lot about what other's have gone through after surgery, I had none of those problems, like pain.  No leakage or any other problem.  I still think it depends on the doctors skill how well one feels after.  No loss of control  of anykind since the surgery. Best thing I ever did to get my life back after years of terrible pain.

Best wishes to you. Hope I've answered your question. I have to add, my doctor took care to instruct me before the sugery like having a colon test done he made sure my bowl was emptry so I did not have to have a BM for two days. That certainly helped a lot.

Karen. 

• Posted

you had a good experience compared to many -maybe you had the best surgeon..where do you live and could you tell me the name of your surgeon?  Thanks
    • Posted

Hi yvonney,

I live in the US. However, my surgeon retired two years ago. So can't be of much help.   Best wishes to you.  

• Posted

Hi Karen,

I'm currently in this situation that has lasted for three months. Can you tell me your experience with the surgery??

• Posted

Hi angel62788,

I have an anal fissure and had two skin tags and a hem as well. Exactly a week ago I had them removed and the fissure "cleaned up" with a Botox injection.

The pain after surgery is certainly better than pre-surgery. I'm still in pain but as long as my stool is soft it's not as bad as before

• Posted

Did you take the surgery? What is the condition of it now?
    • Posted

did you have to pay for the surgery out of pocjet. do you think government assisted medical insurance will cover a surgery? do you need a referral for the surgery or can i just goto the doctor that does it? and what type of doctor?
    • Posted

The fact that you healed and still came back to shed light and be so informative makes you an angel! No one hardly ever comes back and gives insight once they have fixed the issues! I have been suffering with anal fissures and skin tags and just complete world upside down for almost 2 years now. Actually I have just been in a state of " I'll never #2 the same way" for a while now. Just because I guess the sphincter muscle does not work properly in these situations and I have zero push, if that makes sense. I'm sure this is entirely too much information, but this is the first site I have found that has given me more insight and info into this. As I have never met anyone who has dealt with this same issue. I'm fairly young and have zero expertise in this area at all. I had a very personal and very odd question. I hope you still answer these, and are willing to answer if you are A. Comfortable doing so and B. Have any experience with the super personal question I am about to ask. Hey I would not ask this if there were more info to access but it seems no one has really asked, or wanted to know or were to scared to ask, and you may not even no the answer to this and that is okay I just have to try.....Soooo after fully healing and i'm sure you'd need to ask your doctor about this before hand after the surgery if this applies. Is anal sex even an option? Or is it just something you just have to steer clear of to keep a healthy happy bum? 

Any information you have is majorly appreciated! You are already a Goddess for even visiting this site as many times as you have since being fully healed!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.