HOW TO GET E.R DOCTORS TO CARE

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey, so I’ve been back an forth out of the emergency response rooms over 6 times.. they keep sending me home even though I’m not feeling well at all.. how do I get them to care? To check further? Am I not speaking the right lingo? I’m sure I’m not feeling well an I’m worried that if they can’t help me that what ever it is will only get worse! I have an appointment with my pp in 3 days but I’m so worried my anxiety is through the roof an of course my mind is everywhere.. my levels where 97% which is good but for some reasons I’m shaking left side of my head An body feel numb an I’m feeling short of breathe yet I get sent home everytime.. I don’t want pain killers like everyone else (Usa doctors all seem to feel your there for drugs) I just want the help I need.. I don’t even take pills..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Put yourself in the ER doctors shoes. They get all kind of cases and have to treat all kind of emergencies. So you tell them you are anxious...they have meds for it, but you don't want them. Be clear to the doctor what you want them to do to help with your anxiety. Did you try massage? How about trying Pilates. It helps me. Good luck and let me know what your doctor says.

• Posted

Yes I totally understand the everyday stresses of thee er doctors.. i appreciate them to the fullest extent of appreciation I just felt scared An alone An brushed off because I wasn’t bleeding to death I didn’t matter 🤷🏽??? But I understand what you mean.. I was able to see my primary an I have a referral to the ENT doctors this will definitely get me the help that I need.. thank you for caring enough to reply back to me.. thank you 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.