how to increase concerntration.

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am 17 and I am in 12th standard. I want to increase my concerntration and increase my study time from 2 hours to 3 hours continuously to complete my portion for the final board examination.How can i do it . please sujjest me and i get distracted very easily.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

2 hours concentrated study is long enough. If you want to study for 3 hours you would be better to concentrate in 1.5 hours at a time with a break  for a drink or just doing something else for 20 mins or so.  The brain needs a rest just as much as muscles need a break after concentrated exercise. You will not absorb much information after 2 hours if you intend going 3 hours at once. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.