How to start a revolution - positively of course :-)

Posted , 6 users are following.

Here's the challenge.

No matter how low you're feeling I want you to think of something positive and record it here in this thread.

It doesn't have to be anything long.

Just positive.

And if you're feeling so low there's nothing positive then perhaps just leave a little note to let us know.

And you aren't limited to one post. Keep coming back with a constructive or positive comment as often as you want.

I'll start. I am starting a new job tomorrow. It's a short term freelance position but it's much less travel than before.

Nuttymut

3 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

well done nuttymut. the best thing in my life just now are my three grandkids
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I just got back from an eight and a half mile walk.....maybe doesn't sound much if you are young and fit...but for me it was very hard.  When my feet and legs stop hurting I will perhaps feel happy that I've done it !!!

Pat

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Aw that's great, hope it goes well.  I look forward to seeing my grandkids every week, they keep me going. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Congratulations on your new job Nuttymut. Today i plan on doing some exercise in the afternoon.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Congrats on your new job.

I've so much to be thankful and positive about.

Due to turn 40 very soon, and I know I'm lucky as lots of people dont make it to 40 smile 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Good for you Nuttymutt. . . . . . At the moment for me I suppose Music makes me feel alive.  Never stop the music eh?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Well I've managed to get my first day out of the way :-)

It rained all morning so my paperwork got quite soggy as I was outside in it. On the upside it's dried out quite nicely now :-)

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up